On November 19, 2013, we signed with DHMI the "Implementing Agreement for the Build-Operate-Transfer Model of Istanbul New Airport." Following are the goals of our activities within the agreement’s framework:
• Launch Istanbul New Airport, the world's largest airport “built from scratch” when complete, in the first half of 2018,
• Build a modern, disability friendly, “green” airport with high recycling and rainwater utilization capacity,
• Employ experienced, expert and qualified workforce,
• Use cutting-edge technology in the Istanbul New Airport we will operate for 25 years,
• Substantially contribute to activities that will make Istanbul the most important air travel center over an area spanning from New York to Shanghai. This achievement will further spur Turkey's rise in the aviation industry.